- Please check that all the details on the confirmation form meet with your requirements. Acceptance of the confirmation implies your approval of the choice of accommodation, it’s facilities and services and constitutes a contract therein.
- Prices are for Bed and Breakfast Accommodation only and do not include any additional expenses incurred, except where specified e.g. Wifi
- If you fail to take up the accommodation the booking will automatically be cancelled and the deposit forfeited. We reserve the right to charge the customers payment card for full payment of the stay in the event of a no show.
- If any of the information on the confirmation sheet is incorrect you must let us know as soon as possible by telephoning us on 01841 532814 or by email to email@example.com.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of vat.
- Symply Padstow will take the first night of the booking as a deposit, or in the case of a one night stay full payment, the balance of the stay is then due when you leave. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE
- If on arrival we are displaying terms that are higher than those agreed we will honour the terms quoted on the confirmation form.
- Allowances cannot be made for meals not taken, nor for temporary absence, late arrival or premature departure.
- We can only accept payment by credit card, debit card or cheque by prior arrangement. Your payment will be facilitated through a third party merchant and by booking through us you consent to your details (including your credit or debit card details) being passed to them.
- Your credit/debit card may be charged in the event that you:
- Cancel your booking without sufficient notice
- Fail to arrive without making a cancellation
- Cause damage to our rooms
Cancelling a Booking
- If you wish to cancel a booking contact us immediately
- We reserve the right to claim cancellation charges up to 100% of the total value of the booking according to our terms and conditions
- All deposits are non refundable
- Descriptions of our establishment are correct at the time of publication
- If your booking depends on the provision of certain facilities this must be made clear at the time of booking.
- These conditions apply to all bookings whether made in writing, verbally or online
If you have a problem please let us know immediately so we can endeavour to put things right. Complaints in writing may be forwarded to the relevant Inspection Body.
Any data gathered during the course of the booking may be held on computer files.
The contract will be governed by English Law